A Chronicle of a Life

Welcome to my blog! Check back regularly for updates on life, living, and growing in Christ.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Last night

Scattershooting this morning...

Last night was awesome. My friend groups have had a tendency not to mix very well, but I think these friends do.

I finally got to meet Sarah, who I had heard many good things about from various friends. So far, so good. Even if she withholds the rice from me.

Today should be a blast. Just hope I can keep up with Wayne and Mitchell, who are much younger than me at heart. I can't really be this old at 25.

Next week is turning into "reconnect with people week". Danielle, Lulu and Kent... All in one 3-day span.

Time to get ready for breakfast then out the door for more adventure!

Read Psalm 37:1-7 this morning. Waiting on the Lord is not easy, but He's good, so I wait on Him.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments: