A Chronicle of a Life

Welcome to my blog! Check back regularly for updates on life, living, and growing in Christ.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Last Wills and Testaments

It was the weirdest feeling yesterday to be calling a lawyer to help me prepare my will knowing that I'm 25 and in good health. I literally gave a pseudo-apology in embarrassment to the woman who took my call, as if I were inquiring about where to find the best crack cocaine or something.

And yet having a will is a good idea, no matter your age. I'm slowly starting to accumulate assets, and I want them to be put to good use should I no longer be around. So I'll get over the silly embarrassment and stick with it. At the same time, having a will makes me feel extremely grown up.

Has anyone else in their 20s gone through something similar?

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments: