This blog was first written on 11/15/09, but I publish it today on 6/25/10 for additional insight into what life is really like day to day as you walk with God and He shows you more and more about yourself through ordinary events:
The basic thing I am learning right now is that being attracted to someone is an amazing refining fire to really expose all of the little insecurities in your life that you never knew were there... Constantly examining yourself and your life like I do is taxing enough. Add to it all of the hypotheticals that go through your head when you like someone, and it really makes you wonder what the heck you're doing, and how things will ever turn out the way you hope they do.
The basic thing I am learning right now is that being attracted to someone is an amazing refining fire to really expose all of the little insecurities in your life that you never knew were there... Constantly examining yourself and your life like I do is taxing enough. Add to it all of the hypotheticals that go through your head when you like someone, and it really makes you wonder what the heck you're doing, and how things will ever turn out the way you hope they do.
No comments:
Post a Comment