I am so mentally in Houston right now. That might seem odd since I'm also physically in Houston right now, but I've been sitting here reading The Irresistible Revolution the last half hour dreaming about whether my friends and I (and when I say friends I also mean my homeboy H.S., as in Holy Spirit) could ever pull such a thing off... And all of my possible dream cases are of places in and around Houston. It's a sad day to think that I'm no longer thinking of ministry in Denver, but that's pretty much where I'm at right now. And it feels a little sweet to go along with that bitter. What's next? Who knows...
Tomorrow officially marks 1 year of knowing people from the Table since Sept 30th was when I first got to know Cat. To think about what my life looked like before that and then think about where I'm at right now, I shudder to think about where I would be had the Lord not intervened and brought me into this whole new world of fellowship, challenge and growth. I am forever grateful.
Posted from Blogium for iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment