Now that I have posted pictures of my apartment bare and white (see previous post), let me introduce a little color to this new world of mine. And I do mean COLOR. My mom and I found some pretty nice stuff to brighten up what would otherwise be a dull and colorless apartment. So check these out.
The picture at the right is the only picture I have of something I'm likely to buy, so here it is. I didn't ever think I'd have an L-shaped couch but, let's be real, this one is AMAZING. Its not too old-school, nor is it too modern and funky (I hate the extremely modern and funky stuff, FYI). It's perfect. And my living room happens to have two big walls, so this actually will work! I love that this will sleep two people, not just one, which means I need people to come and VISIT ME so they can enjoy the wonders of sleeping on this couch. Its really, really comfy too. And whenever I move, I can toss the other pieces if I need to and keep just the regular couch part.
I would show the other pictures, but its stuff I really don't plan on getting, so why waste anyone's time?
Till we meet again,
Reed
No comments:
Post a Comment