Last night, our church community group had an awesome game night. It actually ended up being more "stand-around-and-talk night" or "watch-Lost" night than "game night". Which was totally fine with me. I have the best group of friends here in Denver, who I get to share all aspects of life with. And last night was a good reminder of that. We focus often on struggles and challenges in our lives, but last night was all about fellowship and enjoying each others' company, as well as sharing the joys of life together. It was awesome. I love all of you, and you are such a blessing from God.
Thanks to Tiffany for opening up her home and offering snacks and drinks.
The one game we did play was Taboo. Too many funny moments. Rolling on the floor laughing virtually the entire time we played. Amazing.
P.S. I was reminded last night just how competitive I can get. A little too competitive. Thankfully I have forgiving friends who remind me that it's just a game. Sorta. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment