Back to the point at hand... Saturday night. So, my Saturday evening plans were UFC with my pastor and some other guys at a bar called the Fox and Hound. It's a place I'm very familiar with as I've been there a couple times before. Well, the other men didn't make it, so it ended up being my pastor and me (which I didn't mind since I didn't know the others anyways).
I really had a good time. Michael (the pastor) is really into UFC, and Saturday night was no different. We watched 5-6 fights back to back while chowing down on some wings and nachos. While some of the fights were disappointing, the last 3 were amazing, particularly the fight before the main event and the main event itself. In the main event, St Pierre absolutely dominated Serra. It wasn't even a contest. But it was still fun to watch St Pierre in all his brilliance. Nothing like watching guys beat the crap out of each other with your pastor. A great night all-around.
No comments:
Post a Comment