A Chronicle of a Life

Welcome to my blog! Check back regularly for updates on life, living, and growing in Christ.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

I just realized...

that I will never, ever date a girl who thinks that tattoos or piercings are a plus as far as guys go. I discovered this while browsing my latest guilty pleasure... the personals women post on Craigslist. I never really understood the fascination with tattoos. I understand the rebellious aspect of it definitely (though I think that's a little silly), but I never got why having body art suddenly made someone extra attractive. That continues to puzzle me.

I'm not saying I would turn a girl down just cause she had a tattoo (though I just don't find it attractive at all, so it probably would be an issue). I'm just saying I never understood the weird fascination.

That seems random, I know, but it was just something I needed to rant about... I'm over it. Moving on to other things...

No comments: